We usually post once a day, but these wise words sent to me by my father cant wait until tomorrow!
Six Principles Of Life On Money
1. No point using limited life to chase after unlimited money.
2. No point earning so much money you cannot live to spend it.
3. Money is not yours until you spend it.
4. When you are young, you use your health to chase your wealth; when you are old, you use your wealth to buy back your health. The difference is that it is too late.
5. How happy a man is, is not how much he has but how little he needs.
6. No point working so hard to provide for the people you have no time to spend with.
Remember that old Chinese saying:
First generation bring up the cattle,
Second generation ride the cattle, and
Third generation kill the cattle!