Nice Song! Need to watch the movie again!
One of my favorite poems:
“The Road Not Taken” by Robert Frost
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,
And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
When I read this poem sometimes and reminisce about my life and how I got here, the myriad of paths I could have taken throughout the years, I remember something important: Thank God I took the one less traveled by because Frost was right, that has made all the difference.
The music on this show is nice 🙂
Reasons to like rain:
- No drought.
- Plants get watered automatically.
- Free car wash.
Reasons to hate rain:
- Everything gets wet.
- Gloomy day.
- Slippery roads.
- Slow traffic.
- More car accidents.
- Dirty splashes.
- More easily catch a cold.
- Enlarges potholes in the road.
- Canceled events.
- Leaking roofs.
- Slippery tile flooring.
- Extra gear to wear/carry, like umbrellas and rain boots.
- Wet seats where rude people put their wet umbrellas to rest.
- Trail of water wherever people go.
- Watermarks all over the car when it’s over.
I hate rain.
Think it is impossible? Well…you are wrong.
1) Accidentally leave your freezer open like this.
2) As a result of your accident, the freezer will probably ice up like this.
3) Use a knife to chop off all the ice. Be careful. knives are sharp and ice can be very stubborn.
4) You may need to clear out the contents in the freezer to really get all the snow.
5) Collect all the snow in bowls.
6) Put everything back nicely in your freezer.
7) Make 3 different sized balls using the snow.
8) Put the snowballs on top of one another, dress up you snowman, and give it a face.
Hairclip = Mouth
Post its = Hat
Eyes = Candy Eyes
Scarf = String/Ribbon
Arms = Chopsticks
9) You can do more than one type of design.
10) The end. Enjoy. Just saved you money and a trip to tahoe.
A good little happy song 🙂
Really Hollywood?? Even when casting characters in the Hunger Games…so many choices of people, but barely any Asians selected? AND the only Asian people in the cast die first. Come on. We are strong fighters. If Jackie Chan or Jet Li were a tribute…they would’ve opened a can of whoop butt on everyone! *sigh* 12 districts and barely any screen time. Sad. So Sad.